Litchi: Failed to load mission, App not registered

Reaction score
I recently bought Litchi and have managed to fly a few missions with it, but more often than not it has given me an error right as I am loading the mission saying it failed to load because the app wasn't registered. It seems to happen intermittently. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem?

are you logging in to Litchi on your phone. You may want to check that.
Thanks for the reply phxbird57. It does show me as logged in when the error happens. I managed to get it to work this morning. Not sure why, but it seems like if I have wireless turned off on phone it seems to work?

I had some weird things happen to me and it was because I was not log in. Only other thing that happens to me is in mid flight Litchi closes out and I'm back to my main screen. first few time freaked me out. now I either start it back up or start Dji app.
Also it does take a little time for it to load the missions. first few times I was using mission planner ( way point). I did not thing I did it right. it ended up it had not loaded all up.

Reactions: Surrealplaces
I'll continue to test the app, but it seems kind of flaky. I also sent a message to Litchi tech support and never heard back.
For now my missions will be short simple ones where the drone isn't very far away. I'm worried about flying waypoints that are long distance from me in case it stops in the middle or does something like that.

I'll continue to test the app, but it seems kind of flaky. I also sent a message to Litchi tech support and never heard back.
For now my missions will be short simple ones where the drone isn't very far away. I'm worried about flying waypoints that are long distance from me in case it stops in the middle or does something like that.
It's very unusual that you did not hear back from Litchi support. They're typically very responsive. I've gotten responses from them in as little as 2 hours.

It's very unusual that you did not hear back from Litchi support. They're typically very responsive. I've gotten responses from them in as little as 2 hours.
That's what I thought too. It says on the site that they respond quickly. I might try sending them another message.

Reactions: Pharm
I hadthe same problem today! (It's near the end of Feb. 2017 now.) I made up the waypoints on the phone itself this time, and I was logged on to Litchi on the phone. When I pressed the mission-start button, it gave me the "app not registered" message and failed to start the mission! Has anyone figured out what went wrong and how to solve this problem? Thanks!!

I hadthe same problem today! (It's near the end of Feb. 2017 now.) I made up the waypoints on the phone itself this time, and I was logged on to Litchi on the phone. When I pressed the mission-start button, it gave me the "app not registered" message and failed to start the mission! Has anyone figured out what went wrong and how to solve this problem? Thanks!!
I've gotten this as well randomly the past few days. MY solution to it has been to close the app and put my phone in airplane mode, start the app and load the mission, then turn off airplane mode. I emailed them for support and it was basically a canned response to reload the app while connected to the internet the first time you load it.

If all the waypoints do manage to load to the AC, you should be safe to execute as the AC is autonomous in its flight at that point. You can always abort and/or RTH with the RC itself.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yea it won't let you do anything.

Checking (as I'm a litchi user too but not often) - so it won't let you fly a mission or Litchi won't let you control AC at all? - I'm wondering if it's possible to occur while flying too?

- Phantom P3A & P3P -
Sent from my iPad Pro using PhantomPilots App

Checking (as I'm a litchi user too but not often) - so it won't let you fly a mission or Litchi won't let you control AC at all? - I'm wondering if it's possible to occur while flying too?

- Phantom P3A & P3P -
Sent from my iPad Pro using PhantomPilots App
I only tried to load a waypoint mission. I'll try other functions next time it happens. I honestly only use Litchi for waypoint missions.

Are you guys still getting this error
"Mission failed to load Litchi app not registered error 1001"

Phantom 4 Litchi and ISO all up to date
I to only use waypoint missions without any errors till now
First a couple of days ago the voice feedback has stopped talking back to me, without that it's difficult to do the compass calibrating.
Now today I get the error Mission failed to load Litchi app not registered error 1001' I still have full control and can fly around no worries, but no video on screen from the camera, even though the camera had recorded?
A missions that I flew a couple of days before now gives the error 'Mission failed to load Litchi app not registered error 1001'.
I always start with compass cal, take off just 2 or 3 meters up and away then select a mission load then go.

I recently had an issue with the video link dropping, I solved that with newer iPad and up-to-date ISO 10.3.1
I still get the dropout with old iPad which will not update beyond ISO 9.3.5 but the latest Litchi and drone updates.

jndalee, have you been able to rectify the problem with no voice from Litchi? The P3S is the bird that has no voice. My P4 goes as far as giving me a choice between GO and Litchi right on the screen. Sorry just noted the date. That doesn't change anything though, I still have no nagging voice of Litchi.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic