Litchi Experts

Reaction score
I am struggling to have Litchi complete the actions I have programmed. It is flying waypoints correctly but does not execute the actions. I know the rule that rounded corners cancel the actions. However, even with no turn radius turns selected and straight lines in force, I cannot get it to take the 5 AEB photos I prefer for my HDR still photos. Beside this the stopping and starting of the video never seems to match the flight plan. However it does stay the time requested.

I await you comments and suggestions.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

At each way point tap the actual way point. Scroll down in that window. Activate the desired action. Then in the master mission settings, tap camera action: change to way point defined.

Last edited:
Hard to say without seeing your mission. Can you post a picture of the screen view of one of the waypoints where the desired actions aren't happening? And just to confirm, you have "Straight Lines" set for Path Mode in Waypoint Mission Settings? Are you recording video when you get to the waypoint? And does AEB work if you take a picture from within the Litchi app?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj