Litchi app

I didn't want it to stop. Just video as it flew around the house. What the camera is focusing on is the objective.

According to litchi, any information such as "Focus POI" and "Interpolate" provided to a waypoint that has a curve gets missed because the aircraft never makes the waypoint, its away from it with the radius.

Correct! You can set the height of that POI.

Now I have a P3S so no "obstacle avoidance". That's why I have to take my time and set up a mission very carefully. Some times if I can I will fly it several time to make sure I'm where I need to be then make my final video flight.
How do you like litchi on your P3S? I have one and was thinking about using litchi. Do you know how much ram is needed on device? I only ask because i thought i read that not enough could be a problem.

I love it. It’s the only app I use. I still use DJI for compass setup and things like that. But as for flying it’s Litchi. I’m not sure how much ram it needs. The app should tell you. I use apple products. I mostly use an iPad 2 mini with data service or my iPhone 7 Plus. I’m going to fly a mission in two weeks that is going to be 1.5 miles out then back then .75 of a mile behind me on a pipeline in south Texas.

Thanks for the info, i am going to try android tablet, i live east of dallas and have 100 acres to fly over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers