Litchi app

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I'm not a nubie. I've been flying for quite a while ,but since I'm kind of a dinosaur ,sometimes these"new fangled contraptions confuse me a bit. I downloaded the litchi app ,paid my $19.95 ,and started up my Phantom 3 standard. Everything worked great. But when I try to use it on my advanced , it won't connect. Nothing. So ,can one of the " drone guru's" give me a hand. I'm sure it's something simple like " lift your left foot 3 inches off the floor while whistling Smoke on the Water " haha. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hmmmm. Hope I'm not right about this, but maybe when you register the litchi app it attaches to that drone and none other?

Everything worked great. But when I try to use it on my advanced , it won't connect. Nothing.

Mr,

I use Litchi with three different birds, so it should work fine with both your birds. I'll look at mine tomorrow and see if I can find something for you to look for.

Jerry

I have found with Litchi, unlike with the GO app, I have to turn on the RC, then turn on the aircraft and lastly start the Litchi app. (with the GO app I can start it when I start the RC)

For me Litchi and DJIGo act the same. Note- only have either DJIGo or Litchi open at once. If you start with DJIGo you'll need to either back ALL the way out or force close it. Personally the order of things goes, RC on, bird on(wait for RC to turn green). I turn on the app, then I plug it into my tablet. Android prompts which app to choose. Again I choose Litchi. It links every time.

Now I will say this. I have an LG G4 that I thought I'd designate to the bag. It will not link to my quad every time. Nor does it with the GO app. It became so frustrating I gave up. My point is I think the all grows moe finicky the older the phone.

But when I try to use it on my advanced , it won't connect. Nothing.

Mr,

Okay, when you open up the settings in Litchi the first thing you'll see is "Aircraft Type". Are you sure you're changing this setting? The P3S and the P3A are quite different if you aren't changing this setting it'll never work. I'd check that before going any further.

Jerry

Open the app on the device and select the particular named mission, upload it and fly it.

As kind of mentioned above, did you register the Litchi app as you did the Go app?

★Important★
When starting the app for the first time, you need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers.

I noticed that the Litchi app has VR mode. As I see it you should be able to put your phone in a vr mask, like the Samsung Gear, and get a first person view. I'm not sure how much lag would affect this, but do I have the concept right?

I noticed that the Litchi app has VR mode. As I see it you should be able to put your phone in a vr mask, like the Samsung Gear, and get a first person view. I'm not sure how much lag would affect this, but do I have the concept right?
Yes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers