Litchi app

Reaction score
How good is this app for flying with VR headset. The reviews on the App Store for litchi are terrible. Any idea why so many are saying it sucks?

I'm not sure why others think it is not good..... I don't want to put the money into Fat Sharks so the VR Goggles works great for me with Litchi. A $20 set works fine... You can also use the FPV Camera app with VR Goggles.

I do like the Litchi app... The mission hub is really nice and works well with my P4.

I use litchi for my FPV goggles and they are fine, I have read that others like Paul55 have no issues. Ignore the reviews as I suspect that they either had the wrong device to load it on or are not sure how to use it.

I'm not sure why others think it is not good..... I don't want to put the money into Fat Sharks so the VR Goggles works great for me with Litchi. A $20 set works fine... You can also use the FPV Camera app with VR Goggles.

I do like the Litchi app... The mission hub is really nice and works well with my P4.

Thanks Paul and Tevek! Yea I have read on the forums litchi is great and good too with VR googles! Yea I felt the same about the fatsharks. Pretty expensive and using the VR headset is something I wouldn't do at every flight so investing a ton of money doesn't make sense. I picked up a pair of the blitzwolf vr3. Looking forward to using them with litchi tomm.

Are there any recent posts on how to use the litchi app here or is it pretty straight forward?

Thanks Paul and Tevek! Yea I have read on the forums litchi is great and good too with VR googles! Yea I felt the same about the fatsharks. Pretty expensive and using the VR headset is something I wouldn't do at every flight so investing a ton of money doesn't make sense. I picked up a pair of the blitzwolf vr3. Looking forward to using them with litchi tomm.

Are there any recent posts on how to use the litchi app here or is it pretty straight forward?
If you can use the search engine at top of the page (magnifying glass), type in Litchi VR test and there are some comments regarding how they work and a video of them being used. Sorry I don't know how to post links with this stupid iPad.

Reactions: Dramface460
If you can use the search engine at top of the page (magnifying glass), type in Litchi VR test and there are some comments regarding how they work and a video of them being used. Sorry I don't know how to post links with this stupid iPad.

Sweet, will do! I'll check em out! Thanks a lot [emoji109]

Reactions: tevek

What do you all recommend to purchase the litchi or FPV camera app? Don't they do the same thing? What's the differences?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak