Litchi app on Android

It isn't.

New release version 1.2.7 includes voice alerts when you are low on battery (phone/RE/phantom) or when you get disconnected from Wi-Fi while flying.

I know that's not what you want to hear but I'm kind of out of ideas here for your wi-fi issue. Is anyone else using the app with a nexus 7 and/or Android 5.0/5.1 and having wi-fi issues?

I'm using a Nexus 7 with 5.1.... My only issue is the Wi-Fi seems slow to reconnect after the bird goes out of range then returns. Other than that the app works great for me. I'm running a stock rooted rom, nothing fancy.

So I used this app as an excuse to buy a new tablet. Bought it before the update came out for Android 4.1 lol. I must say IMO this is by far the best and most user friendly app out there. I have to try it on my bigger Android 4.1 now.

Excellent app. I use it for all flights.

The voice alerts is a nice option to have. I would love to see it expanded some to include user determined alerts such as alert when sat coverage drops, mode/IOC changes, camera record start and stop, etc.

On a slightly different topic..... are you thinking of working on an app for the Phantom 3. I have one on the way along with a Galaxy Tab S 10.5. I can't wait to start playing with those two. :D

Reactions: Kaehn
Yes we will have an app for the P3. We will also expand the voice alerts in the near future.

Reactions: Yaw Master
Yes we will have an app for the P3. We will also expand the voice alerts in the near future.

Kaehn, you have a beta test program using Follow Me and POI, if I recall. How is the POI portion of that test progressing? When do you think these two features might be added to your master program? ( In no way am I trying to rush you; I am simply curious.)

Follow me very soon hopefully, POI is not in testing yet.

Reactions: Yaw Master
New updates are automatically installed as long as you did not disable it in the play store, is that what you were asking?

New updates are automatically installed as long as you did not disable it in the play store, is that what you were asking?
I have little experience with Android and Google Play Store being a Windows guy. What do you mean by "disable"?

I did my first flight with this app in holiday, yesterday. Short question: how should the button for taking a photo look like while taking a photo (raw)?
I reverted to coffee's after some seconds because I didn't realize that it took a photo.

The take photo button does not change it's appearance while taking a single photo (the video turns black though, as is the case in the official app), it only changes it you are in timelapse mode. There is a small blue animation around the button too.

The take photo button does not change it's appearance while taking a single photo (the video turns black though, as is the case in the official app), it only changes it you are in timelapse mode. There is a small blue animation around the button too.
Ok, I have seen the blue animation but the video didn't turn black as I knew it. The wind on the danish coast should become less tomorrow, so I hope I can try it again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl