litchi and dji goggles

Reaction score
I want to fly with Litchi but all I can see on my goggles is DJI GO 4. I can use my iPad and controller and view with the goggles but is there anyway to actually load Litchi onto the goggles? With DJI GO 4 I have found no way to access the map.
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

I want to fly with Litchi but all I can see on my goggles is DJI GO 4. I can use my iPad and controller and view with the goggles but is there anyway to actually load Litchi onto the goggles? With DJI GO 4 I have found no way to access the map.
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

No, you need to get a tablet with HDMI out and link it to the goggles, sucks I know but thats DJI for you

I was able to connect my controller via normal USB to my iPad where Litchi was running but still the goggles only show GO 4 running. I'd really like to know if Litchi can be loaded on the goggles somehow?

Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

I was able to connect my controller via normal USB to my iPad where Litchi was running but still the goggles only show GO 4 running. I'd really like to know if Litchi can be loaded on the goggles somehow?

Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

As I said the goggles will always show go app, you need to use a shield K1 tablet and plug that into the goggles via the hdmi lead and then turn on hdmi mode in the goggles
I can put together a video guide if you want one

As I said the goggles will always show go app, you need to use a shield K1 tablet and plug that into the goggles via the hdmi lead and then turn on hdmi mode in the goggles
Thanks!! That's what I did not understand but you cleared it up. I appreciate your infl.

Jim
WA5TEF

The shield K1 is discontinued and was out in 2015 - are ther any others a bit more recent ?

Here's modern tablet that has HDMI out, and Android 7 It obviously ships from China, but you would get the Amazon Warranty. You can get them for under $100 From AliExpress with free shipping here. I've bought many things in the past from AliExpress, and you have to wait awhile for delivery, but have never had a problem.

Last edited:
There is an HDMI module that can be added to the back of some Phantom controllers (I installed one on my P3 Pro) you then have an HDMI outlet on your controller for your goggles and also a USB for your tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31