litchi and dji goggles

Reaction score
I want to fly with Litchi but all I can see on my goggles is DJI GO 4. I can use my iPad and controller and view with the goggles but is there anyway to actually load Litchi onto the goggles? With DJI GO 4 I have found no way to access the map.
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Reaction score
I want to fly with Litchi but all I can see on my goggles is DJI GO 4. I can use my iPad and controller and view with the goggles but is there anyway to actually load Litchi onto the goggles? With DJI GO 4 I have found no way to access the map.
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

No, you need to get a tablet with HDMI out and link it to the goggles, sucks I know but thats DJI for you

Reaction score
I was able to connect my controller via normal USB to my iPad where Litchi was running but still the goggles only show GO 4 running. I'd really like to know if Litchi can be loaded on the goggles somehow?

Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

Reaction score
I was able to connect my controller via normal USB to my iPad where Litchi was running but still the goggles only show GO 4 running. I'd really like to know if Litchi can be loaded on the goggles somehow?

Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF
As I said the goggles will always show go app, you need to use a shield K1 tablet and plug that into the goggles via the hdmi lead and then turn on hdmi mode in the goggles
I can put together a video guide if you want one

Reaction score
As I said the goggles will always show go app, you need to use a shield K1 tablet and plug that into the goggles via the hdmi lead and then turn on hdmi mode in the goggles
Thanks!! That's what I did not understand but you cleared it up. I appreciate your infl.

Jim
WA5TEF

Reaction score
The shield K1 is discontinued and was out in 2015 - are ther any others a bit more recent ?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Here's modern tablet that has HDMI out, and Android 7 It obviously ships from China, but you would get the Amazon Warranty. You can get them for under $100 From AliExpress with free shipping here. I've bought many things in the past from AliExpress, and you have to wait awhile for delivery, but have never had a problem.

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The scientist