Link help

Reaction score
Hi all im in need of help with my p3s. It has been working fine apart from a no image problem which i havent been able to sort out so i thought i would try a new phone. I downloaded dji go and went to connect to my p3s i can connect to the wifi and the p3 powers up and all the correct light patterns come on but my controller light stays red and nothing happens on the ap what am i doing wrong someone please advise

Hi all im in need of help with my p3s. It has been working fine apart from a no image problem which i havent been able to sort out so i thought i would try a new phone. I downloaded dji go and went to connect to my p3s i can connect to the wifi and the p3 powers up and all the correct light patterns come on but my controller light stays red and nothing happens on the ap what am i doing wrong someone please advise
Have you done the steps in this video?

Reactions: JoBe and Fun Flyer
Not sure on P3S but RC might need need calibration. On P4 the remote also beeps to let you know. It’s done in the GO app. YouTube if needed.

I've tried absolutely everything it connects for a couple of secs and I get the green light on the Rc but then disconnects again then after a bit connects again and disconnects

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl