lil' help please

Reaction score
Good day all,

Long time P1 flyer, recent P3A flyer. On the p3a, there are a couple of things I can not figure out (most recent non-beta firmware and DJI Go ap)

1. when reviewing flight logs, the icons that show media are always empty despite me taking videos and stills during flight - how to I populate that?
2. how do I enable POI mode? I have advanced flight modes enabled, but flipping the switch on the RC doesnt bring up the screen in DJI go app like the tutorial said it would.
2. How do I set waypoints?

Anyway, thanks in advanced for the help. Keep the prop side up!

Good day all,

Long time P1 flyer, recent P3A flyer. On the p3a, there are a couple of things I can not figure out (most recent non-beta firmware and DJI Go ap)

1. when reviewing flight logs, the icons that show media are always empty despite me taking videos and stills during flight - how to I populate that?
2. how do I enable POI mode? I have advanced flight modes enabled, but flipping the switch on the RC doesnt bring up the screen in DJI go app like the tutorial said it would.
2. How do I set waypoints?

Anyway, thanks in advanced for the help. Keep the prop side up!

1. This happens to many from what I've read here. Sometimes they pop and sometimes they don't. I haven't seen any pattern to it but I also haven't really tried.

Try these posts from @msinger for the other flight modes....

2. POI - HOW TO: Setup and use Point of Interest (POI) | DJI Phantom Forum

3. Waypoints - HOW TO: Setup and use Waypoints | DJI Phantom Forum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav