LF: Camera encoding board for P3SE, board from P3S will also work (the board is inside camera behind the camera sensor board)

Reaction score
The board has an Ambarella chip on it, used to compress video before sending it to the SD card and the live feed.
Honestly just looking for the board but if you have a camera assembly with other problems (e.g. broken lens, bad sensor etc.) I'd be willing to purchase instead.

These are pictures of the board I am looking for. Note: removing it is childs-play, unscrew the 4 Torx screws on the back of the camera, remove the ribbon cable, and board simple unclips from the sensor board beneath it.

This is the side facing you when you open the camera:

IMG_8017.JPG

And this is the side facing down, away from you:

IMG_8019.JPG

Wouldn't the board of a P3S give you problems, since it should be slow. The P3S only processes 2k video vs the P3SE that processes 4k.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Wouldn't the board of a P3S give you problems, since it should be slow. The P3S only processes 2k video vs the P3SE that processes 4k.
A friend had a similar problem, fixed it this way. I am almost 100% sure the board in the Standard can handle 4k, it works on my friends SE. I'm sure DJI knew this, and had plans for the SE, since the SE is almost 100% reused spare parts from the Standard, Advanced, and Pro.

Reactions: Ansia
A friend had a similar problem, fixed it this way. I am almost 100% sure the board in the Standard can handle 4k, it works on my friends SE. I'm sure DJI knew this, and had plans for the SE, since the SE is almost 100% reused spare parts from the Standard, Advanced, and Pro.

so you are saying if i buy a P3S camera board it should work on my p3p? im looking for a replacement and i only find for S and A.

so you are saying if i buy a P3S camera board it should work on my p3p? im looking for a replacement and i only find for S and A.
No not for you, the P3s and p3a have the camera board in the gimbal board above the gimbal, only p3se and P3s have it directly in the camera, you need what's called a gimbal board

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20