Lets see some stills

Is there any software you have in mind?
Yes, Adobe Lightroom is what I used to clean those ones up. Phantom-man, Welcome and I hope you get the answers you are looking for here but please try and read the posts. Slow down and search first. I have posted in your post as well as 2 others about Lightroom.

Yes, Adobe Lightroom is what I used to clean those ones up. Phantom-man, Welcome and I hope you get the answers you are looking for here but please try and read the posts. Slow down and search first. I have posted in your post as well as 2 others about Lightroom.

I already processed those in light room to my liking. Thanks though.

I was having a few troubles saving photos and video. I corrected that yesterday and made a test run. This is a high school near my home. At least now I know where all of my tax dollars are going.

DJI_0008.JPG

DJI_0019.JPG

DJI_0025.JPG

DJI_0034.JPG

How do you get it into a raw format?
It's in the settings which slide out from the left when you are in camera mode,
Click the gear icon on the right.
It takes RAW and saves in DNG with a sidecar .jpg
The drawback is at least 5 seconds of black screen while it writes the files to the card.

IMG_6262.JPG
This is a shot from a training fire last weekend near my hometown. Shot in RAW and edited in Lightroom 6.

Reactions: cjmwales
I do a lot of my editing in Lightroom. I particularly like doing panoramas. I usually get all the images to similar likeness in Lightroom and then load them into Photoshop to bring them together.
Sunset 6-7-2015.jpg
6-13-2015 RAW Panorama-2.jpg

DJI00074.JPG

Getting ready to launch at a family backyard gathering last Easter.
Launching from the kid's picnic table

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT