Lets see some stills

Whorlton Castle
The present remains are only a gatehouse, most of the stone was carted away to build houses in a village close by.
The gatehouse was used as a barn by an adjacent farm so survived.

William the Conqueror stayed here in 1069-70, while organising laying waste most of the North of England in an early version of ethnic cleansing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North

Every settlement was destroyed, animals killed, crops burnt.
They even spread salt on the fields so crops could not be planted for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQxwGU8UbkQ

whorlton.jpg

Chattahoochee river

Atlanta skyline

Attachments

• iUq1lCHLcdkYY80okMEq0orxtkUBETio3jxcyS9kjGI,QJRxY3I9bi7s00ou-icPPtjhRQrowT0dHN5IOXD0q-w.jpeg
    iUq1lCHLcdkYY80okMEq0orxtkUBETio3jxcyS9kjGI,QJRxY3I9bi7s00ou-icPPtjhRQrowT0dHN5IOXD0q-w.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 281
180degreephotography, you are showing the best photography on this forum. You arent using a vision camera or a go pro, are using a camera that requires a DJI s800 or s1000? I dont think you can shoot the kind of night time and dusk shots you shoot unless you are usinf a sony rx100 or a lumix. Am i right ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    902.3 KB · Views: 398
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    973.9 KB · Views: 327
lutece7 said:
180degreephotography, you are showing the best photography on this forum. You aren't using a vision camera or a go pro, are using a camera that requires a DJI s800 or s1000? I dont think you can shoot the kind of night time and dusk shots you shoot unless you are usinf a sony rx100 or a lumix. Am i right ?

Sorry - wrong.
Go back to page 7 of this thread and read 180's explanation of how he gets those shots.

another one. lots of photosshop... the camera on this thing makes you work for it.

Attachments

• _.jpg
    _.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 392
It really does. Just remember to use the RAW file for your stills and if you find subject matter and angle you really like shoot more than one exposure and combine in post production. Also don’t forget to apply noise reduction and sharpening to your images as well. It’s not always needed but can be helpful for troublesome exposures.

BTW I really appreciate the praise I’ve gotten from others on this forum. We have some great images in this thread and I get lots of ideas from the stuff I see here.

Let’s keep the awesome images coming!

Williamstown Beach, Melbourne Australia

Attachments

• Williamstown.jpg
    Williamstown.jpg
    988.2 KB · Views: 379
Here are a couple I captured a couple days ago. One is looking west (into the sunset) and the other is looking east (away from the sunset). I think you can figure out which is which. :) And yes, there is a little color enhancement in both. :)

DJI00114d7_zps52c063f4.jpg

DJI00121d5_zps0c64118d.jpg

One from this morning. Had a slight panic attack when I lost control over the water but regained control after accidentally setting the home location over the water and watching the drone slowly lower toward the water. Whew! I need more practice.

Charlotte from Freedom Park which is a few miles away. I wanna do a shot that includes the fountain and the city in background. Maybe next time. I thought I might be pushing my luck after losing control this morning.

you do great work. beautiful shot. are those pop up tents in the lower left hand corner? they really add a lot to the photo. how did you accidentally set the home point over the water? lately, after take off, I run my vision out and to the right a little ways, but it in Home Lock, then bring the stick back just to make sure the home point is set.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik