Let's see some P2V pictures

I'm the same as you, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPhone 6 & Mrs porkys stuff are all apple products.

Yep I know what you mean about the price :eek: but when I was given a demo on it it sold itself;)

I'm the same as you, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPhone 6 & Mrs porkys stuff are all apple products.

Yep I know what you mean about the price :eek: but when I was given a demo on it it sold itself;)
I was just over my daughters last weekend and she had to drag me away form hers when brunch was ready;)

I was just over my daughters last weekend and she had to drag me away form hers when brunch was ready;)

I was like that in the shop, didn't want to leave it, the wife had to drag me out by my curly tail:eek:

Last edited:
IMG_1973.JPG
Saw the post your vision in the sky thread and posted my first flight with training wheels on over there:) Thought you guys might get a kick out of it;) I've come a long way since then:D

Looking at your photo Mike, no camera.......:eek:

That only lasted for one battery and I set her free;). It took me and my buddy about 2 hours to set up the ground lines and vertical lines and cut up one of his water skiing tow ropes LOL!

Reactions: dirkclod
Looking at your photo Mike, no camera.......:eek:
No we took our cameras off too in case we crashed. We only had our P2V's for a week and were scared shitless to do anything with them:eek: But like I said that was a long time ago and many pleasant flights since:D

That's better mike, like what dirk said, more People will now see them;)

Love um mike;)

Last edited:
Great shots where is that?
He said in the P3V section this about those Mike
Northern California. The location is Lake Shastina. These are pictures of the lake bed as it dries up due to the drought. I shot these about 8 am in the morning.

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Wow that's a hell of a large dried up lake bed. The drought out there really sucks.

Don't you mean, "the P2V section":p see it ain't just good ol meeeeeeeeeee:D:D:D:p

Took this pic yesterday, one of my 1st night shots;)
image.jpg

Thought I'd bring this thread back to life:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl