Let's see some P2V pictures

Thanks Mike,
Now I want to see some of yours here buddy;)
I'll have to take some this weekend since I don't really have anything worth posting right now since the **** thumb drive that had about 1,000 pictures on it just decided to reformat itself when I plugged it into my laptop:mad::oops::( I'm going to try and recover them on my buddies computer that has windows vista on it still. I really hate windows 8:eek: oh that was another discussion we had a while back!

Reactions: dirkclod
I'll have to take some this weekend since I don't really have anything worth posting right now since the **** thumb drive that had about 1,000 pictures on it just decided to reformat itself when I plugged it into my laptop:mad::oops::( I'm going to try and recover them on my buddies computer that has windows vista on it still. I really hate windows 8:eek: oh that was another discussion we had a while back!
Thumb drive..windows 8 ...lost 1000 pictures .
facepalm.jpg

Gonna buy me a MacBook real soon:D Then Microsoft can kiss my butt!
Not a Mac person myself and never even tried a laptop just my mini .Never needed to .
Sure hope ya can get your pictures back !!!! That would suck !!

It's nice to see more of you guys are posting pictures on here;) slowly but surely;)

I'll post some more tonight after work;)

Mike,
If you cannot get your pictures back on your buddies computer let me know.
I can help.
BOT

Hi Pork, Thanks, Happy flying to you :)

Hey, three things in common windy pig;)
1. Same family:D
2. Same part of the world;)
3. Fly the same phantom;)

COOL:cool:

Not a Mac person myself and never even tried a laptop just my mini .Never needed to .
Sure hope ya can get your pictures back !!!! That would suck !!
Tell me about it. Gonna try tomorrow fingers crossed. I just caught this sunset an hour ago and with a little help from Snap Seed it turned out pretty **** good. Thanks for mentioning it Dirk it's a brilliant little free app.
IMG_0079.JPG

Nice Mike ! I believe it was Brandon that told me about that app . If I'm not mistaken ya can level your horizon with it too .

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Dirk Snap Seed is really cool thanks again for the tip;). There's a lot I need to figure out and play around with in it. I just downloaded it right after I took the picture and was able to take a so so picture into something pretty decent. Still have to get the filter kit installed but I want to wait until I get the RPG on first so I can play around with it for a while before I have to balance it. Just wish Keri would hurry the hell up:mad: He has clammed up again since 8/20 when he said shipping was right around the corner.

Nice Mike ! I believe it was Brandon that told me about that app . If I'm not mistaken ya can level your horizon with it too .
I'm pretty sure you're right but I haven't had the time to play around with it much yet;)

Tell me about it. Gonna try tomorrow fingers crossed. I just caught this sunset an hour ago and with a little help from Snap Seed it turned out pretty **** good. Thanks for mentioning it Dirk it's a brilliant little free app.View attachment 28896
Very nice Mike, looks like your getting used to your phantom now, keep them coming buddy;)

Snapspeed, well all I can say about it is "what a great free app" ;) yep it was Brandon that told dirk & I about it, now I just can't leave it alone:D

I'm even using it on my other flying machine;)

Couple from Western Australia

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440822396.541076.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440822396.541076.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 284
  • ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440822441.289514.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440822441.289514.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 310
  • ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440822477.793586.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440822477.793586.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 310
Nice Tyson !!! What is that ?
One looks like a straight down shot..what kind of gimbal ya using ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers