Learning to use my Phantom 3 Pro for aerial video

Reaction score
I've had my Phantom 3 Pro since just before Christmas now and although I've not had much stick time due to the weather, I've really enjoyed getting out with it as often as I can. I'm going to be taking my PFAW course at some point later this year, so I want to get as many hours as I can in before the practical assessment. We had a weather window yesterday so I took advantage of that and went to our local park. I've written a blog post here with a video of the flight:

Hexthorpe Flatts Park - RC Flyer

The video isn't pro standard by any measure but I am starting to get a bit more confident now :)

Thanks 4wd. That's something I'm going to be working on more. I've done a few flights with a loose idea of what the focus object was and what I wanted to capture, for example a bandstand in our park, but not gone any further than that planning wise. I'm going to try and visualise the path I want to take before the flight instead of pottering about so much. I've still got to work on my confidence at heights too, I'm OK going up to around 100ft - 150ft and coming back down slowly but I've not moved at that height.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94