Latest Firmware 1.10.90, any good ????

I am trying to do the update and I am having issues. My bird will not take update from the SD card. I have tried both the P3P and P3A bin file.

I have not updated in a while after a crash a year ago. I replaced the P3P camera with a P3A. My Go App is up to date

Here is what I have currently:
App v. 3.1.5
Aircraft v.1.6.40
RC v.1.5.70

I have not flown since mid fall do to weather and work.

Does anyone know if there is issues with running the updated App with the older firmware on the bird and RC?

There was not any problem with esc before update.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I then doubt that the ESC is bad. It could be as simple as interfering with a unfinished update or a module that didnt get written correctly to the HD. Dont throw away the old ESC.
Have you tried to reinstall the update or roll it back to 1.8 then try again?

Had not problem until I upgraded and then that caused the escape error, but you can never actually talk to anyone at DJI. They just keep I stisting I pay them to fix it

I then doubt that the ESC is bad. It could be as simple as interfering with a unfinished update or a module that didnt get written correctly to the HD. Dont throw away the old ESC.
Have you tried to reinstall the update or roll it back to 1.8 then try again?
Can not roll it back

Had not problem until I upgraded and then that caused the escape error, but you can never actually talk to anyone at DJI. They just keep I stisting I pay them to fix it
Thats not a shocker right there. I would had recommended to at least roll it back (yes all FW including 1.10 you can) to give it a shot before spending more DJI money. We've learned that sometimes certain modules in the FW sometimes get corrupted causing errors like what your stating.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20