Latest dji go 4 for p4p+

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the latest version of go 4 app is on the plus controller. Thank you.

This is what I could see,,latest one that Google show on search
Screenshot_20210217-094534_Chrome.jpg

Yeah but that's the firmware ..I'm just seeing if I could update the dji go app independently, it seems like dji doesn't push updates to the + users, or if they do I sure as hell don't get them.

Drag screen down from top and Open your settings, check for app updates. Doable when in wifi range. Should show what you have now and "If it aint broke"..... You may already have the latest installed.

Reactions: quadrotor
Does anybody know what the latest version of go 4 app is on the plus controller. Thank you.
The version on my GL300K controller is 4.3.14 and that is the latest. I don't think it can be updated independent of the controller firmware. I have the same problem with CrystalSky. It is stuck at 4.3.16. Researching discussions on CrystalSky, it seems the problem may be that it has a 32 bit processor and the latest versions of the app are being developed for 64 bit processors. The CrystalSky may not see another update. I suspect our displays also have 32 bit processors, so we may be stuck with what we have.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic