Latest DJI 4 app...tiny issue

Reaction score
This is quite minor, but still annoying.

Has anyone noticed that on the latest version of the app that shutter speed is no longer highlighted when using the camera dial to select between iso/shutter/aperture?

You can still change the setting, but it doesn't highlight it, so the only way you know it's selected is that the other 2 aren't highlighted.

Using P4A with iPad

By default the shutter is already selected so you dont have to press the roller just rotate, you have to press the roller to select the other 2

That doesn't really solve the issue of having to use process of elimination (even if it is 1 out of 3) to determine what camera setting is selected. Rather than looking at what is not selected, we should just be able to see what is selected/highlighted...

Has anyone with an iPad who uses manual mode even noticed this?

Reactions: roosta
I haven't upgraded to the latest GO yet. But I found it really annoying Litchi has the same issue. And always had. Trial and error almost always until the right selection is in place. And now with GO too... That's not good.

It's such a simple issue that can be resolved quickly and provides a lot of benefits :(
The KittyHawk app has the same issue.

And how was it fixed?

I'm assuming the last update fixed it. I did nothing personally other than update the app.

I'm left with a bit of a pointless topic now haha, but at the time I wondered if it was just me or not.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic