Late night over the city

Reaction score
Website
www.jeffreysipress.com
By late night I mean very late, when you can see the morning creeping up on you. Phantom 4 Pro.

earlydowntowbsb1.jpg

Great photos are often available to take in a metro area by simply and safely just going up briefly from one spot and taking photos in a 360 degree turn. When done, just simply land. No risk of coming down in some horrible place other than right where you are.

Great photos are often available to take in a metro area by simply and safely just going up briefly from one spot and taking photos in a 360 degree turn. When done, just simply land. No risk of coming down in some horrible place other than right where you are.

Real photographers who create fine images take the time to explore all the compositional opportunities and place the camera in just the right spot to achieve their vision. I have no problem flying for over twenty minutes around the area of interest to find my image, and then land precisely where I took off from. Of course, If you just want a quick snapshot of whatever the camera sees from right above your head then your method is fine, but they will not be great photos. BTW, your reply had nothing at all to do with my image, so why didn't you start a new topic and introduce your technique?

Well here in Texas I haven't noticed anyone sounding upset when someone may not be 100% on topic in the post and they often start going in other directions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.