larger battery

Reaction score
I just started playing with my fc40 since nov 2014. I know battery technology is always improving, I wonder what size battery will fit nicely in the fc40.

I have been using Turnigy Blue 2.2 amp 20C and they are inexpensive and are a perfect fit. You can find them at Hobby King for around 12 dollars apiece and they do an adequate job. I like them because I have other platforms [RC Planes] that I use them for. There are other more expensive batteries out there for sure but these will get the job done. Make sure you invest in a decent smart lipo charger so you can charge multiple batteries. This will save you tons of time so you can enjoy your hobby more.

Overlander Sport 2900mAh; on ebay and the best i have used without modifying my PFC40 (has 30C rating). i puchased two turnigy batteries and both did not last well (note- I use my drone to near max weight limit with a gopro copy and walkera 2D gimbal).
I had considered larger batteries and making "modifications" to fit but because of my weight limit there really is no better option than the 2900mAh lipo.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj