Killer RC Gimbal Saver for P3

Is it done yet? I asked them a month ago and it wasn't made yet. If it looks anything like the one made for vision 2 it will be worth it.

Yes I have it on my P3A it looks good, hopefully I will never have to crash test it.
The install was very easy, I think its worth the price.

I have read the description on the site and on Amazon, but being new to the Phantom 3 I am wondering what this actually does and if in the long run it will be worth it. Always a little worried as a new pilot.

I have read the description on the site and on Amazon, but being new to the Phantom 3 I am wondering what this actually does and if in the long run it will be worth it. Always a little worried as a new pilot.

In a crash it will help keep the gimbal and camera from separating to protect the delicate ribbon cable. I have heard that repair can be very costly.

Last edited:
I have one for my vision plus and just ordered it for the p3 pro. It's a must have in my opinion experienced flyer or not. **** does and will happen

Reactions: skyhighdiver
I got one and they work. They look far better than most, which look home made.

With my p2+ was a breeze to install, with my p3 had to Reem out one on the holes to fit and had to sand don't the nylon stop as it stopped the gimbal working.

Would you fit this instead of a gimbal guard that slots between the legs? I'm guessing not because am I right in thinking that this just helps protect the camera from coming off but if it had an impact the gimbal connection onto the plate could still snap/break. Do people usually fit both.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic