Killer RC Gimbal Saver for P3

Realizing that accidents can and do happen. I have installed both a carbon camera saver and a gimbal saver. The red cap is to keep me from taking off with the shipping plastic still attached.

Which lens cap is this?

Just got mine and it took all of 5 minutes to put on. Great piece.

Sent from my PT beating heart

anyone crash with one of these yet to vouch they actually work ?
Yes I have one on-- guess, I will find out one of these days-- with these drones, it is not if, it is when.:rolleyes:
It is certainly better then no protection--this coupled with a CF camera guard is about as good as it gets.

I crashed hard with mine on. The ribbon cable tore a little but all-in-all it could have and believe it would've been worse without it. BTW, I swapped out the back with the oem one for evidence photographs for DJI.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436991017.643871.jpg

78c5a4455e47d1d3f6327152e428cb9e.jpg

I have both the metal gimbal saver and the carbon fiber leg reinforcement. They just made sense to me.

Reactions: Mr Crowley
The metal parts are just replacing stock plastic parts. The weight should only be a few grams if any. The carbon brace could affect flight but it is worth it in the security that it provides.
It is still very light. I installed this before my first flight.

Last edited:
I have the Killer RC and the performance and quality of the videos and gimbal movement its exactly the same... What has change is that I now have a little bit more peace of mind... Already got a broken camera cable once due to a minor crash before installing the killer RC ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers