Kentucky Drone Shooting Follow Up Report

You need to read the article. Shooter guy says it hovered in a 20 or 30 feet and filmed children. Operator, video & logs say he was at 200 feet or whatever it was. Judge with lack of brain power says reckless shooter wins. I hope the operator has deep pockets or a lawyer in the family and he pursues it further like he says he will.

Reactions: 750r
We had a local incident about a week ago guy was flying a Solo (just bought) old lady got charged (not going to type it all)
Drone incident sparks dispute between neighbors in Springdale
"................. Criminal mischief charges were filed against Wlodarski.

A deal was reached between the neighbors Monday. The charges were dropped after Wlodarski paid Shock $600 in restitution.

“I have criminal charges against me. I was out on bond. I'm 65. I had to get fingerprinted,” Wlodarski said..............."

Welcome to law and order, old woman! I bet she thinks twice before throwing rocks again lol!!

Reactions: JKDSensei
Thought i heard it was flyng around 30 feet,and your rite about the camera,but most anti dronys think they all have cameras.

Just because the drone has a camera doesn't mean it's filming.... I flew last week, and usually set my GoPro to "Video+Photo" mode, but couldn't because I had an issue setting the GoPro, so just used it for FPV. But of course if someone saw it they'd assume I was filming...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4