Just SOLD Phantom 4 Pro+ V2

Reaction score
I just sold my Phantom 4 Pro plus V2.0 for $800 more than what I paid for it. So if anyone out there has one and needs the extra cash or wants a new drone, you can definitely make some money if you have this drone.

Last edited:
So you sold your P4P v2.0 for $800 more? How much you paid and how much did you get? Mine was $1,470 back in August 2018.

Last edited:
Reactions: skymonkey
No. I just sold my Phantom 4 Pro plus V2.0 for $800 more than what I paid for it. So if I bought it for $1500 and sold it for $800 more... I would have sold it for $2,300.

I just did a search on eBay for the v2.0 and WOW. I did not know the v2.0 went up like that. It's a shame I love my P4P so much, that I will not be selling it.

Reactions: skymonkey
I think it's because DJI isn't offering it anymore through their website. Supply vs Demand.I bought a Mavic 2 Pro with the bundle kit and love it.

Reactions: Ansia
Makes you wonder, why the original P4P can be bought for 1k and people are willing to spend 2k for a v2.0, just because of Ocusync.

That's a good question. I never flew a non DJI occusync drone so I am not sure. But I love the P4P+V2. The built in screen was great. Some people like the option of using an ipad but for me, not having to worry about charging the ipad was an added bonus.

Reactions: RideAlways
That's a good question. I never flew a non DJI occusync drone so I am not sure. But I love the P4P+V2. The built in screen was great. Some people like the option of using an ipad but for me, not having to worry about charging the ipad was an added bonus.
I have both P4P v1.0 and 2.0. Basically the v2.0 has a smoother transmission, but they fly exacly the same. Never flew BVLOS, so can't comment on the range. I need the phone/tablet screen for third party mapping apps.

The built-in screens biggest downfall is not being able to add apps easily. It can be done but its such a pain.

Reactions: Ansia
Use the crystalsky 7.8”. Fantastic. Better than any tablet I’ve used for flying. Apps not an issue for Me though!!

I AM NEW TO THE DRONE WORLD AND I RECENTLY BOUGHT A PHANTOM 4 PRO 2.0v and IT DOES NOT HAVE THE BUILT IN MONITOR/SCREEN. At least I WAS TOLD IT WAS A 2.0v. DOES IT HAVE TO HAVE THE BUILT IN MONITOR/SCREEN TO BE A 2.0v?

I AM NEW TO THE DRONE WORLD AND I RECENTLY BOUGHT A PHANTOM 4 PRO 2.0v and IT DOES NOT HAVE THE BUILT IN MONITOR/SCREEN. At least I WAS TOLD IT WAS A 2.0v. DOES IT HAVE TO HAVE THE BUILT IN MONITOR/SCREEN TO BE A 2.0v?

No it does not. The Phantom 4 Pro (either v1 or v2) does not have a built in screen. The Phantom 4 Pro + (either v1 or v2) has the built in screen.

Reactions: RideAlways
What something is worth is a totally subjective matter. Is a Picasso worth millions of dollars or just a few hundred for the cost of materials (frame, canvas, paint)? Personally I would say NO WAY !! If anyone wants to pay $2300 for a Phantom 4 Pro, I have two of them (in mint condition) I will sell at that price ;) Hell, for that price I would almost sell you my Inspire 2 !

So really it just comes down to supply, demand, and "need" or "desperation". If someone wants to spend $2300 on a Phantom 4 Pro, that is totally up to them and I'm sure many people would sell at that price. If you find a buyer at that price send them my way!

Without the built in screen is it worth $2300? Because I bought mine for $1400 not that I’m willing to sell it. I’m just curious. And thank you for all the info!
Used I definitely believe it’s not worth $2300.
If you go onto Facebook Marketplace,type in phantom 4 pro there are great units for a lot less.

What something is worth is a totally subjective matter. Is a Picasso worth millions of dollars or just a few hundred for the cost of materials (frame, canvas, paint)? Personally I would say NO WAY !! If anyone wants to pay $2300 for a Phantom 4 Pro, I have two of them (in mint condition) I will sell at that price ;) Hell, for that price I would almost sell you my Inspire 2 !

So really it just comes down to supply, demand, and "need" or "desperation". If someone wants to spend $2300 on a Phantom 4 Pro, that is totally up to them and I'm sure many people would sell at that price. If you find a buyer at that price send them my way!
I put mine on eBay and got $2800.

So what do you think I could get for a Phantom hantom 4 pro Osbidian. 2 batteries plus a few other extras?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31