Just received my new P4P but you guys are making me nervous... What to check?

My problem is with the latter; mainly the posts of the occasional lemons that seem to crop up < you guys are making me hell-of-a nervous
DJI have a huge market share which is over 70% of the ready-to-fly drone market with all the other manufacturers sharing the small slice of pie that's left.
Since DJI sell the most drones, it's a logical assumption that the number of DJI lemons is higher than any other manufacturer's.
Idiots and users that don't read the manual buy all sorts of drones but more bay DJI.
The important number is how many DJI customers are happy with their machines and having no problem.
It's a hard number to find but it's also much higher than for any other company.

I'm new to quad copters too. I learned the hard way to use the auto landing command. Was landing the other day and just as it was about to touchdown I gave it some stick to move it sideways to line up better to the road and it flipped over and trashed two props! No damage to the bird itself but it was gut wrenching seeing it on it's side with prop pieces flying.
I'm going to use the auto landing for awhile until I get more used to the controls and refrain from using any other stick inputs other than down when landing. Sounds simple I know but it bit me. Lesson learned.

Also another suggestion would be to lower the sensitivity on your control sticks so you don't make any drastic movements. Plus you get smoother video.
And lastly, I certainly would not try any long distance flying until they fix that climbing RTH bug.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj