P3 Firmware Just installed DJI GO for android in Galaxy tab A. Does this automatically update firmware at the same time?

Reaction score
Just installed DJI GO for android in Galaxy tab A. Does this automatically update firmware at the same time?

Just installed DJI GO for android in Galaxy tab A. Does this automatically update firmware at the same time?
No...and do not do so until you have your tablet working correctly. You will cause more harm than good before that. Just a word of advice. Also, I remember your question from the other day. The TAB A is also too slow but it is better than what you had..

I ran my 1st flight on a 8" Amazon fire. worked fine. but I had my mobile in my pocket and I think it joined the drone wifi automaticly and the tab lost connection.

Gosh my tab A 2016 10/1 runs multiple apps,it's my phone,I Google on it,have airmap litchi, djigo and djigo4 installed and works flawless ,I don't even need airplane mode ,,no lag or glitching,,this device used everyday with also lots going on,,only fault is the weight,as soon as usb gets plugged in I asked which to choose to fly,no mucking around,,I did only buy because apple devices here very expensive but am glad I got this one,,just my 2 cents on Samsung tab a.....and no it does not update the firmware automatically,,,turn playstore auto update off so you can choose to update app when desired and not without knowing...ps this device has always updated my firmware with OTG adapter cable with no Hassell,

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic