Just crashed. Wait for P5?

I’m in the same situation now after crashing, and there’s no way I’m waiting on a new release to buy. I’ve always wanted an extra P4P, or Phantom 4 Advanced, so even though I’m working on a repair, I’m planning on getting an Phantom 4 Advanced as a backup.

State Farm is good about paying small claims but the worst in the country when it comes to paying out on large claims as when a house burns down or is badly damaged by an earthquake. For as long as they continue to offer drone insurance it makes sense to take advantage of it.

Biggest problem of which most homeowners are unaware is that if the insurer has valued your house at $200 per square foot and the actual cost to build in your area is $300 a square foot, if your house burns down the cost to replace it will be 50% more than what you will get from the insurance company. You can request a bump in the amount insured and pay the additional premium to get full coverage for replacement cost for you house.

Back on topic, I just looked into my crystal ball and I saw P5P will be launched May 20, 2020. I say you should wait. If it were me I think I would get a P4P v2, enjoy, crash it, repeat and then go for the 5

Reactions: Ripper7620

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20