Just bought the P3 Pro!

Reaction score
Will be my first go around.

I have a Hubsan x4 that I've been flying since Christmas.

I had purchased the P2 with Gimbal from Amazon yesterday, it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and I already have the return slip.

The DJI site said that they will begin shipping in the end of this month, in the order received. I can hardly wait!

Woot!

I didn't think I would ever get it in the cart, it took a long time for the site to work, pretty heavy load on it right now.

yeah i cant get on either.... is the advanced listed too?

The advanced was an option for purchase as well at the time I got my order for the professional in - the first time I loaded the page it said the advanced wasn't available in my country, second time it showed up as an option to order.

Reactions: bbfpv
The Advanced showed as "Not available in your region" when I was on there.
Honestly, I would have bought that one if it had been available.

Once you get past getting to the actual order entry it goes smooth since it's an external processor. Good luck!

Doesn't mention if it even comes w/ a battery. Assuming it does? lol

Doesn't mention if it even comes w/ a battery. Assuming it does? lol
has too right lol. Now wondering if I should wait to purchase when you can get one with an extra battery for a few bucks more. decisions decisions...

gd it, got through checkout and site died submitting my payment info. watch me get 2 of these things now!

Reactions: dirtdummy
gd it, got through checkout and site died submitting my payment info. watch me get 2 of these things now!
just checked my cc and payment is pending. almost inadvertently purchased 2 :)
bought the advanced btw, don't really care about 4k. perhaps I will more when they release the phantom 4 next year. nothing like impulse buying, lol.

bought the advanced btw, don't really care about 4k. perhaps I will more when they release the phantom 4 next year. nothing like impulse buying, lol.
P3+ will probably have 4K 60 if the camera ratings follow gopro like they have.

lolol and the stampede commences...........

It has been a tough three weeks, but I resisted succumbing to the Phantom v3 in the hope that a new model from DJI would meet all my criteria. The Phantom 3 appears to have done so. I am so glad I hung on to my hard earned pennies...

I had the same experience - the redirect back to DJI's site was what was failing after the payment went through. But, like you, I checked my bank account and also got the confirmation email from DJI for only 1 unit thankfully. :)

My order "processed" email came in around 11:52A Central and my "confirmation" email came in about 40 minutes later at 12:30P. The latter states:

"Your payment has been confirmed and we are preparing your shipment now."

Hopefully they ship in the next couple weeks...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic