Just arrived - hardshell backpack + extra batteries

great! thank you dataway, let me know how much $$$ :D
Here ya go....I may change mine now.... :)

dji sticker.jpg

Reactions: Raymondkerr
Too bulbous for my tastes. I'm waiting for the GPC P3 Backpack.
It'll hold 6 batteries and not so bulbous.

Too bulbous for my tastes. I'm waiting for the GPC P3 Backpack.
It'll hold 6 batteries and not so bulbous.

Same here. It makes no sense that DJI did not include a slot for a tablet; that is unless they figured that people who need a tablet slot should buy the other backpack that cost $329.

Yea i would like to buy a couple of the just DJI ones as well, dont like what is on the back pack now.

Received mine too, and I like it. I'm not a big back packer, but it does protect the P3 in my trunk and carrying all the items to the launch site. My iPad Air2 won't fit, but a mini probably would. The size is small, and that can be a great advantage sometimes. Bigger gives you more space, but then it gets much larger to get in overhead bins, baggage areas, trunks and other areas you might want to include your P3. Excellent quality.

Of course the question every drone fashion model has to ask, "Does it make my belly look smaller?"

And... you don't have to answer that question.... it is NO!

View attachment 20952View attachment 20953View attachment 20954View attachment 20955View attachment 20956

Stan, did you restitch your straps with red thread? Mine has all black stitching.

Reactions: Stan_in_KS
Ordered 2 extra batteries and the hardshell backpack from DJI.com direct back on May 15th. Arrived via FedEx today. I know a bunch of folks are still waiting so here are a few pics to tide you over...

Doesn't appear to be an easy way to fit an iPad Air--yet--but there are some small loops to clip on an auxiliary case, water bottle, etc.

The whole foam insert is easily removable. The plastic "shell" seems sufficient but cheap.

View attachment 20905 View attachment 20906 View attachment 20907 View attachment 20908 View attachment 20909 View attachment 20910
This makes me mad. I ordered the Quad on April 18th and still have yet to receive an extra battery. They are filling orders a month later when I already paid them for it. I'm going on a trip this extremely inconvenient and I think it's a bad business practice. I don't understand what is going on here with the batteries. I do understand others are in the same boat but it doesn't make me any less aggravated by it.

This makes me mad. I ordered the Quad on April 18th and still have yet to receive an extra battery. They are filling orders a month later when I already paid them for it. I'm going on a trip this extremely inconvenient and I think it's a bad business practice. I don't understand what is going on here with the batteries. I do understand others are in the same boat but it doesn't make me any less aggravated by it.

Yeah. They definitely screwed up the battery orders.

Stunning! Just need to get royalties from DJI ;)

Just got my Hardshell backpack today! It's awesome! Just wish they had a cut out for the ipadmini. I ended up cutting some foam out to fit it so it's all good. Gonna be putting my company logo to cover that horrible quadcopter design haha

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart