Jupio battery

I've been here for quite a long time and I have never ever heard of that battery...Hey do us all a favor....Buy it test it and let US all know how much you like it OR hate it......Just remember THIS.......if your Dji drone is in its warranty period..and you have a battery related Crash...Your warranty is Trash too......Good Luck..

Can’t say what the P4 packs are like but the makita and dewalt power tool packs are every bit as good as the OEM ones. I have seen the camera grips which are nice and a few I know are happy with the camera batteries. The cells are said to be Korean made by a few that have pulled them apart. Get a few in and try them. As has been said- you will be out of luck warranty wise if one lets go on you in flight.

My problem is warranty, new drone so I dont dare.
But how can dji say what battery is used? Flight recorder?

Anyway if there is someone without warranty, have a look on
www.jupio.co.uk and test

My problem is warranty, new drone so I dont dare.
But how can dji say what battery is used? Flight recorder?

Anyway if there is someone without warranty, have a look on
www.jupio.co.uk and test

Yes; there is an internal SD card that records all of the flight data - including battery information. Very useful to interrogate in the event of a failure. Many have claimed that their craft 'just flew away' and crashed, but analysis of the logs proved that it was operator error.

I'd stick to original batteries if I were you wile under warranty.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
As mentioned, the internal flight log is often reviewed by DJI in determining if an crash is covered by warranty and will reveal the battery used. In some cases they will look only at the flight log from your device (created by the Go app). This also logs the serial number of the battery and they can verify if it’s an OEM pack.

Funny : People will spend Over one Thousand US dollors for a drone then want to buy a "El Cheep" O battery it sure dont make sense.
Its been said before : The proper props and the Right battery for Your Drone are the 2 very important flight things for your drone...why skimp ?

Funny : People will spend Over one Thousand US dollors for a drone then want to buy a "El Cheep" O battery it sure dont make sense.
Its been said before : The proper props and the Right battery for Your Drone are the 2 very important flight things for your drone...why skimp ?
Agree!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak