JIHADI KARMA ISIS fighter killed by drone bomb he was operating after it ran low on battery and flew back

Reaction score
Yes - it truly is a beautiful story, and a sad end to Haji the Bomb Maker!

Nuclear 1.gif

I bet their faces went white
The phantom seems to be the drone of choice for some reason
I also have picture of army in posession of a ISIS phantom drone with extras..unsure if I should post it though,,some might get ideas
My brother is Air Force EOD and has some pictures of what HAJI has been up to in the way of transporting bombs. Shame he can't share them. But I do understand why!
Nuclear 5.jpg

I just have trouble believing the whole story ... yes I am aware that Phantoms as well as other multi's are used - its just this battery low and it returned to kill him.

If the guy is clever enough to get it into air with device attached, then why didn't he ditch it when it started to return home ? He only had to CSC or give full down left stick ... it would have crashed / landed where it was.

I think some 'media hype' has been included in the article ...

I just have trouble believing the whole story ... yes I am aware that Phantoms as well as other multi's are used - its just this battery low and it returned to kill him.

If the guy is clever enough to get it into air with device attached, then why didn't he ditch it when it started to return home ? He only had to CSC or give full down left stick ... it would have crashed / landed where it was.

My thoughts.

He launched. While the drone was airborne he dragged out his rug, and was doing one of his daily ALOHA LUNCHBOX sessions, and wasn't watching the screen. BOOM! Game over man! Game over!

I. Just. Have. To.
Man, that was the bomb!
He went out with a bang.
Drop what you're doing.
What color were his eyes? Blue. One blue this way, one...you get the idea.
Your turn!

Just like we don't give scissors to babies, we shouldn't let these guys have drones and bombs. They are too irresponsible. Apparently they can't even keep themselves safe!

Exactly ...
If you can't stop the drone from returning on low battery because you didn't read the manual, how hard is it to get away from the home point?
The source of the story is The Sun ... not highly regarded as a journal of enlightenment.
The incident is alleged to have happened last year and can't be verified.
It makes a good story to tell but whether it really happened is dubious.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl