Jello effect, but not in beginning.

Reaction score
I used an entire battery today taking video clips and stills of a construction project.

I reviewed the first two video clips and they were very smooth. But video clips half way through the battery and at the end were very jellowy.

This was all during one flight. One take off and one landing.

Any idea how things could have changed during the flight? I don't see how this could affect it, but I'll mention it anyway, just in case--I was flying close to lots of steel beams and was occasionally receiving warnings about magnetic interference.

Last edited:
Did you inspect your props after the flight -- hitting a bug might have produce an imbalance that will cause vibration and jello.

Was it windy?

Did you fly over an area that was heated so that convection current might be a problem?

Brian

No it was calm. The thing is that the beginning footage looks pretty good, but the end footage doesn't and it was again on the same battery and same shutter speed. I'm wondering if it could be a gimbal issue.

Strobe effect from the light going through the props

Can you share your camera settings? Sometimes shutter speed can make the jello effect worse.

Shutter speed? It might be but I don't think so that causes jello. I never had this issue and now on my last video it showed up for the first time. Shutter causes jitter and flicker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers