Jazzed and Bamboozled

Reaction score
Jazzed because I have just took my third P4 flight and having a blast.

Wife got me a Syma X8 last month which flew off into the woods when I went too far and high after a few flights.

Started looking into the nice drones and almost bought an Xstar from a dealer friend.

Did a bunch of research and decided the P4 was the way to go instead of the new Autel.

We had a Drones Plus not far in Bellevue Wa. And I like to shop at stores were I can get some personal face to face help if I need it.

Went there last Saturday and got the P4 with 2 extra battery's and they set up my Ipad and had me all ready for flight other than the two batterys they needed to have shipped in.

Called down there a few days later to see if the Battery's had come in and the guy tells me they are folding up shop and to call their Henderson Nevada main branch and deal with them now.

Dooooo,,,,,, Thanks guy's for letting me think you'll be around for a while.

Made the call to Nevada and Lady there was real nice and waiting for fexex to show up with the extra batts.

Probably a lot of woulda shoulda couldas here but in general I am very pleased with this machine.

Ric in the great PNW . Foothills of Stevens pass. Sultan Wa.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey congrats on the P4 purchase! Have one myself and also feel the same excitement! Not much ahead of you in flights. Love it's stability and faithfulness so far!

Sent from my XT1096 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome to the forum Sky .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31