Jamming Trial

Some pretty technical stuff going on there.
Hey I like on the bottom they got emergency stop jamming phone number,is this the number that's called when your drone is in a freefall,,be annoyed if its leave your number and call back message lol.sorry but that first thing that came to mind just to add some humor,,:oops:

Roger that. Used to hate it when I was on a trip offshore and gps went down. Back to old school navigation, until back on. Made me long for old Loran. Progress? At least they warn you now.

I got curious and went back through a lot of the old notifications and found most of the notices occur in New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana with a few in Arkansas and along the northern border. In a few instances there is an overlap in coverage between two locations and near-simultaneous "testing". It seems (to me) that a lot of the effort is being directed at Mexico and points south making me believe that it might be more related to drug interdiction?!? Or maybe it's just my old brain on a flight of fancy....

Reactions: Capt KO
This has happened several times through the last few years and
have went out purposely and flew in my back feild just to see what
would happen. It did not affect me in the least. Most likely I
might not been in the main targeted areas but just saying it didn't
affect me.
YMMV

This has happened several times through the last few years and
have went out purposely and flew in my back feild just to see what
would happen. It did not affect me in the least. Most likely I
might not been in the main targeted areas but just saying it didn't
affect me.
YMMV

Ditto. The testing at Fort Hood or Fort Polk never (to date) has created a problem for me but I am under the "cone'" so I never expected it to. I bet its a real pain for arrivals and departures from DFW and Love Field though...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20