Jake from MaxxUAV is 4000% incredible

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not the first person to discover this, but Jake at maxxuav.com has the best customer service of anyone I've ever dealt with in my entire life. He's taken care of me twice now better than I could ever have expected. I recommend him and his outstanding merchandise to the utmost. Buy with confidence - if anything's not right, he'll fix it.

It's nice to come across people who are just incredible every now and then.

Thanks for this. I'm actually in the market for a new shell. Found stress cracks on mine earlier today. I'll check this guy out

I got the ITElite kit from him with the panel antenna, amps, and power source - can't recommend it enough. I'd trust him with any repairs, too - just a prince of a guy.

How do you contact him?

How do you contact him?
1500099809940-1366850382.jpg
this when mine came from,might help

Believe he's also on the forums here as well. And when I've e-mailed him, I've received very prompt responses even nights and weekends. The man works hard!

Reactions: lil boss
FYI.... Had An Issue With Something Purchased From Jake. I emailed Jake yesterday, and because it was a weekend (Saturday) I expected to hear back this Monday. Surprise... I got a reply about an hour later. In fact we had a conversation going most of the day, comprising of about 6 emails and replies. This man is GOLDEN. Talk about Customer Service.. I would never go anywhere else. If you read this Jake... THANK YOU !!! Steve

Ditto on Jake at Maxx UAV. I've dealt with him twice and go instant service with a personal call back to help me with an installation. Also bought the 4Hawks long range antenna system from him. Works great. I highly recommend Jake and MAXX UAV.
DJI could take a few lessons from this guy in PR and service.

Reactions: lil boss
Ditto on Jake at Maxx UAV. I've dealt with him twice and go instant service with a personal call back to help me with an installation. Also bought the 4Hawks long range antenna system from him. Works great. I highly recommend Jake and MAXX UAV.
DJI could take a few lessons from this guy in PR and service.
I got mine Friday Evening, and installed that night. Flew Saturday, and took it easy. I basically kept it more or less within eyesight for the first few flights. Waiting for a dual band amp so I can duke it out with the P3P which is "amped" up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94