Jackson New Hampshire

Thanks, I'm OK with the outcome, not to thrilled about it. Problem was I had a very short window to fly. We were there for 5 days and I had about 4 hour of sun one day and that was it. When we arrived they had 80 plus inches of snow on the ground. During our time there we had another 30 inches. The brightness and contrast was a killer, I shot it at 11am and still the shadows are very long. Not the best light, on top of that it was 5f, dam near froze my balls off. The lens had a very thin coating of frost which is why some stuff is out of focus. I was amazed I still got 15 minutes of flying time out of one battery and 14 for the other two, I took a bunch of photos, some look good others not so good. I'll plan better next time.

I failed to do one major thing. I went from the Condo and started flying within 2 minutes. I should have let the Phantom sit out there for while to come up, well in this case down to temp

Last edited:
Ha I had a great day for flying. Perfect sky,good light, plenty of wild animals. Flight couldn't have been better. Forgot to push the record button didn't I. [emoji849] So good to see this video went well. Great job.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl