Issues with Samsung Tab e connectivity

Reaction score
Having trouble connecting Samsung Galaxy tab e connecting.Already tried usb debugging answer that some have suggested with no success.As you can see from attached screenshots,first option is mft (media file transfer)which is the one that should be used.The only way to connect is use the "none" option (2nd screenshot)which by description shouldn't allow me to capture and save video yet it does.The problem?Every time I power up,it switches back to mft and I have to push none option 10 or 15 times before it changes and then I connect.Very annoying.Not one issue with s5 phone,but I got tablet for bigger screen.Tried different usb cords same thing.Tab e is on the compatibility list via dji site.A friend at work got a p3 pro and same tablet and he too has the same problem.Phone call to support ended up with "we can't be responsible for 3rd party compliance??????"
1482702811351.png
1482702816510.png

Sent from my SM-T560NU using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am having this same problem but I had found a different way to bypass the issue. The solution that I found was if I turn off the tablet, then get the phantom, and controller on and ready to go and the usb plugged in before starting the tablet it all seems to work fine. Only issue with this solution is if you power off the drone for a battery change or the usb gets disconnected it once again will not reconnect. Has anyone found a better solution to fix this issue.

I have the same problem with my Samsung S2 Tablet (8")
Maybe the android-versions in relation with the Go-app frustrates
the USB-switching modes.

I am having this same problem but I had found a different way to bypass the issue. The solution that I found was if I turn off the tablet, then get the phantom, and controller on and ready to go and the usb plugged in before starting the tablet it all seems to work fine. Only issue with this solution is if you power off the drone for a battery change or the usb gets disconnected it once again will not reconnect. Has anyone found a better solution to fix this issue.
wow I that worked and I have tried every thing I just bought tablet for drone only thought I would have to get rid of it thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers