issues with controller

Reaction score
hello.. searched in here but couldnt find any answer of what is causing image transmition issues.. took it today for a flight when suddently app froze and a message "dji go 4 isnt responding" poped up.. drone was about a mile away in failsafe rth coming back.. telemetry was frozen.. all i could see was video feed but wasnt sure if it was there where app was showing as there was a terrible lag.. i did factory reset but as you can see in the attached picture rc "sees" interference from a mobile device.. its a gl300e and no mobile devices needed.. no wifi turned on.. and im out of ideas of how can i fix this..

ps. no maps.. its blank.. tried to fix this with another app version that ive found here but later on had troubles with app freezing..

Attachments

• 1665302574862.jpg
    1665302574862.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 108
Electronics on your body or very close by? Seems switching to 5.8 would have stopped the interference. Something else near the remote was running 2.4 at that time.

Electronics on your body or very close by? Seems switching to 5.8 would have stopped the interference. Something else near the remote was running 2.4 at that time.
no other devices in 2.4 exept from rc.. why it didnt auto switched in 5.8 if 2.4 wasnt playin well?? 🤔

hello again..

need assistance of how can i copy photos from rc+ to my mobile device.. tried with d-trans.. connected on rcs' wifi but after pressing "dji display" on mobiles' go 4 it says "no dji display connected"
is there any way to copy photos to mobile device for backup??

thanks

Last edited:
Call DJI customer support. Don't know what steps you're missing, they can help. Google and YouTube as well. What I found is too long to cut and paste but answers are there.

Copy them from the sd card?? You just need a card reader.
That's too easy. Apparently he wants them from the internal memory of the (+) remote directly to his phone. No SD card in the Pro? His 2.4 ghz wifi interference was probably from cell towers within range.

yep its an obsidian and its a + version.. it doesnt connect via usb to type c or any else type cable.. that would be soooo easy but dji wanted us to play a search game.. it seems that the mobile device has to have the location active for some reason to enstablish the dtrans connection.. i managed to transfer but cmon.. that detail isnt written anywere online.. the other option of course it could be a mobile card reader but because black friday is close.. no readers to be found.. even cables are not available in stores.. whoa..

anyway.. 2.4 interference is going to show up if i activate data reception.. and thats normal.. it doesnt auto switch because 5.8 is full of reds (interference) .. normal again..

thanks for the hints!! 👍

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.