Issue

What phone or tablet are you using?
What OS version number on the device?
What app version number?
Has it worked before?
If so, what changed?
Have you tried rebooting the device?
Have you tried uninstalling the app and re-installing?

Try......
Making sure there’s enough storage space on your app device
Make sure no apps running in background
Some screen recorders WILL crash your app
Change usb cable
Good luck

The few extra words you might add in your OP might include device, OS version, GO app version and what you mean by crashing.

Amazing answers why bother .....I found the answer thanks for the critics ...turns out dji is advancing there app when lots of tablets are way behind on updating to match ....now I either need to run out to get a tab that will handle it or wait for Santa to bring me something that will work

Amazing answers why bother .....I found the answer thanks for the critics ...turns out dji is advancing there app when lots of tablets are way behind on updating to match ....now I either need to run out to get a tab that will handle it or wait for Santa to bring me something that will work
Right, so its the tablet you're using....

Still don't know what OS you're on but if that's what you have found is the problem then you could stick with an older version of the DJI app by 'sideloading' and turning off updates.

See here:- How to install rollback DJI Go app

Info for iOS here:- https://www.google.bg/search?client...UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=KNYfWsToK_KAX4OCgrAE

Reactions: 99203 jack

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga