Is Virginia...

ddublu said:
Glen Allen here....From Roanoke, lived in Norfolk and Va Beach and headed to Emerald Isle, NC in 3 weeks for vacation.....P2 arrives Wednesday. :D

Did you say..GLen Allen? :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf6RgJYQNbg[/youtube]

I'm down in Deltaville on the Chesapeake Bay... there's 3 of us down here (2 P2V's and a P2V+).

Hi guys and gals, I am looking into Chincoteague Island. I think that would be some nice flying and pic opportunities. I'm in Prince George, VA.

Good luck there... in Viginia Beach, the sun goes down at noon (once it drops to the other side of the tall buildings along the beach) and the only babes you will see will be military wives pushing strollers and senior citizens visiting their kids on leave from the navy.

Of all the beaches along the eastern seaboard, VA Beach has to be the absolute worst.

I suggest driving about 45 minutes south and invading the Outerbanks of NC... those are maybe the best beaches on the east coast, and only a hoot and a holler down the road.... also no hassles... lots of line of sight on Jockey's ridge... you could fly a Phantom to Manteo and land it beside Shallow Bag Bay in a clearing and never loose sight if you had binoculars.

OBX is the most awesome beach on the east coast. Just got my drone Christmas and am looking forward to taking it to the OBX in July. We stay on the sound so that should make some great videos.

I spoke to a Park Ranger about doing a POI video of the Wright Monument and he said drones were forbidden in the park. They have signs to the effect. So NO! Does anyone know if there is there are restrictionson flying at OBX? I'm here now but it's been way too windy. Waiting for a calmer day to take her up for some good video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues