Is this even true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Thanks for telling me. I had No idea.
I found two sets of numbers, one on the VPS and above it another on the battery, is a similar code. On the right side there is a sticker with more codes and license. Model 323 CC AE15LP0850Xxx

Wish to register mine on Monday.

RedHotPoker
Go into the app>USER>ME and click on the icon of the phantom photo, it will give you your account info with the serial number of your bird.

I just ordered it. Paid through PayPal on my capital one credit card. So if I do not receive a NEW inspire 1 I can dispute it. Hope this is legit. If it is I will be selling a phantom 3 with 4 batteries and go professional case. Lol
I just tried to order with pay pal it did not give me that option, The sight wants me to fill out credit card info.

Reactions: Shuddee
SCAMMMM. I emailed seller to see when my inspire would ship. They told me 5-10 days for PayPal to clear. If I wanted it shipped sooner. Pay them with western union. When I said cancel the order they haven't responded. Files a dispute with capital one and PayPal.
LESSON LEARNED. sounds to good to be true. IT IS. lol

5327a7ba68e81.jpeg

Reactions: Pumpfixer
Go into the app>USER>ME and click on the icon of the phantom photo, it will give you your account info with the serial number of your bird.
Don't have that. Didn't get the p3 through Dji.. Did that matter?

THIS IS A SCAM: it has it written all over it. Anyone look up the address in the states? It is in the middle of farm country in a field. The web site is only a few weeks old. You are crazy if you think this is light and if you do, please contact me as I have some things you would be interested in for cheap!

Gonna close this up now as there is no need to promote a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20