Is this bag good for a phantom with a little modification

I have seen this bag http://www.foka.nl/yellow-rc-luxury-dji-phantom-backpack.
Nice price for this bag and my question is can i cut a little from the foam so my remote control fits.
I think this foam is not so hard to shape.
This backpack is perfect for the Phantom 3.
I used it for the P2 before and now I transport the P3P including the charger and tablet in it.
Big advantages: It is very light and it fits every cabin- luggage checkpoint at the airports.
I have travelled several times on planes, leaving the props and charger in my suitcase and copter, batteries etc, in this bag.

Thanks for the replay. I think the original hardsshel from dji is way to expensive en to bulky for my taste.
But this is a perfect solution thanks :) You just cut the foam a little and that´s it ?

Thanks for the replay. I think the original hardsshel from dji is way to expensive en to bulky for my taste.
But this is a perfect solution thanks :) You just cut the foam a little and that´s it ?
Yes,
I cut out the battery- compartments on the right to accomodate the props, so they are under the two arms of the copter.
Between the copter and the remote compartment I made a small, deep diagonal cutout for the tablet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20