Transfer from Pro to Phone - No comp/SD

Reaction score
Hello,

Am I able to transfer the raw DNG photos from the Pro to my phone without using a computer or a SD card reader? I thought you could by connecting the Phone and Controller to the Quad, then using the Go app.

I thought I was doing it properly but would only let me choose one photo, then I had to go into the Go photo editor and then it seemed like it wanted to share it to my DJI profile or something. I didn't have time to keep trying and hadn't logged into my profile on the device I was using but this seems odd.

I would like to be able to pic multiple, or all photos and transfer to my device.

If you have the DJI go app, while you're flying and taking pictures it should automatically save into the app. And then you just save the photos from the app to your camera roll

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

By pressing manage then select the photos and then press "save to decice" ^^

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can also get an adapter and d/l from the sd. However depending on your mobile platform and apps, editing and working with dng may be limited. I recommend dng+jpg on a mobile workflow and always wrapping things up on a desktop / laptop. At least until the pro level mobile apps get a little better.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik