P2 Firmware Is there any firmware I can upload to my Phantom 2 non vision to change the pitch in y'all in calibration because it's drifting really bad

Reaction score
I'm trying to find if there is any firmware that I can upload to my Phantom 2 non vision upon liftoff it will not stabilize and hover in one spot moreless it drift 6 8 10 ft left or right when I'm checking my picture in y'all it seems like those functions are maxed out cuz it's almost like it's trying to flip over because they're so much torque behind when it spins left to right upon liftoff usually every time I take it out to fly I always calibrate the remote and the Drone itself but when I left off 68 feet it just drifts really bad what is the easiest and fastest way to up load firmware

I'm trying to find if there is any firmware that I can upload to my Phantom 2 non vision upon liftoff it will not stabilize and hover in one spot moreless it drift 6 8 10 ft left or right when I'm checking my picture in y'all it seems like those functions are maxed out cuz it's almost like it's trying to flip over because they're so much torque behind when it spins left to right upon liftoff usually every time I take it out to fly I always calibrate the remote and the Drone itself but when I left off 68 feet it just drifts really bad what is the easiest and fastest way to up load firmware

There is no firmware mate, I would say do a full IMU calibration and a compass calibration, if the issue persists then your compass may be faulty

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj