Is the surfer a girl?

The surfer is telling me to come closer, to get a better view I suppose. But I can't work out if it is a boy or a girl?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can any one tell me?
Na I could not tell but they were waving you to get closer,good video anyway,nice long beachs like us

Reactions: John Gowland
The surfer is telling me to come closer, to get a better view I suppose. But I can't work out if it is a boy or a girl?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can any one tell me?
The blonde person next to the person waving looks like the frame of a female. But i could be wrong also long hair and surfers go together.. so that doesnt help but the one you are referring to may be a girl but also might just be a younger adolescent boy its hard to tell. But definitely not a big framed person or male.

Although hard to tell but looks like a male with long hair to me

1568566543856.png
1568566543856.png

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Do you guys have a commercial license in Australia like we do in the US? I'm sure this topic has been discussed but what are the laws over there Could you say like help a research company hunt down tagged sharks for research or something just wondering thought it be a cool job way off topic but..

Yes I am disappointed :) There are a lot of women who surf in that area. But it's hard to tell. Waiting for the P5 with zoom. Its sitting in DJI labs and I wish they would get it out there. Then I could tell for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Squirrel!
Yes I am disappointed :) There are a lot of women who surf in that area. But it's hard to tell. Waiting for the P5 with zoom. Its sitting in DJI labs and I wish they would get it out there. Then I could tell for sure.

Just google hot chicks surfing lol

Do you guys have a commercial license in Australia like we do in the US? I'm sure this topic has been discussed but what are the laws over there Could you say like help a research company hunt down tagged sharks for research or something just wondering thought it be a cool job way off topic but..
I was hoping someone would help you out, PhoenixOne. It's not my area so I can't help out.

There you go, it’s all here

Are you hoping that it's a girl, because I don't think it's a come get me big boy kind of thing!
Curiosity killed the cat, but you do like taking chances flying over water like you do!

LMAO, good way to get hits for your channel. LOL

It's a chick. ;)

What I don't get is why do people stand on planks and swim around in the ocean waiting for waves so they can stand on their board for a few seconds and then get pummeled into the water over and over again?

What I don't get is why do people stand on planks and swim around in the ocean waiting for waves so they can stand on their board for a few seconds and then get pummeled into the water over and over again?

Been a while since you pulled the board out ? LOL

You’re not the same guy who posted about getting up at 8am and running into the teenagers that exposed themselves to the drone are you? ;-). There really was such a story.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31