Is the Phantom 3 se antenna same as the antenna p3 standard. PLS HELP

Reaction score
hi guys,

I want to replace my antenna for my Phantom3 se but because mine broke right in the middle.
I want to order a new one but can't find one particularly for the p3 se.
There are a lot of them for the P3 standard tho. If you don't know which antenna im talking about, its the antenna in the drone that connects to you gimbal.
Thanks in advance... drone.jpg

Last edited:
hi guys,

I want to replace my antenna for my Phantom3 se but because mine broke right in the middle.
I want to order a new one but can't find one particularly for the p3 se.
There are a lot of them for the P3 standard tho. If you don't know which antenna im talking about, its the antenna in the drone that connects to you gimbal.
Thanks in advance...View attachment 98863
Hi Thoma(s), let's give it a try to help you. But I need some additional information for that. Do you mean the antenna on the drone or the antenna on the remote control?

Hi, thank you for replying. I mean the antenna on the on the drone that connects with the gimbal, the gimbal fell of and ripped the wire right in the middle. I tried to rebind the wires together but that was unpossible because the black wire had an antenna wire in it.

Hi, thank you for replying. I mean the antenna on the on the drone that connects with the gimbal, the gimbal fell of and ripped the wire right in the middle. I tried to rebind the wires together but that was unpossible because the black wire had an antenna wire in it.

Do you live in the Netherlands?

Hi Thoma(s), let's give it a try to help you. But I need some additional information for that. Do you mean the antenna on the drone or the antenna on the remote control?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20