Is P4P V2.0 out of production?

Reaction score
My company sells this drone as a package and offers hands-on flight training for this drone, but for the last several months they have been out of stock everywhere. Is this chip shortage issue or has DJI pulled this drone out of production again?

Yes, the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 is discontinued. Apparently DJI feel that anyone needing mapping or photogrammetry will be able to afford the M300 and P1 camera combination. The upcoming Inspire 3 rumoured for a September release will also be capable in those areas with the X9 camera but again that will be a 5 figure price tag.

Likewise the Phantom 4 RTK is also discontinued. I purchased one of the last in inventory here in Australia in February. Word is however that a Phantom 4 RTK S.E. or similar is being or has been released. Evidently it is actually some what less featured than the original but least it means battery supplies should continue for a while. I have no word about what the status of the P 4 Multispectral is.

Regards
Ari

Last edited:
Reactions: OzoneTech
Yes, the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 is discontinued. Apparently DJI feel that anyone needing mapping or photogrammetry will be able to afford the M300 and P1 camera combination. The upcoming Inspire 3 rumoured for a September release will also be capable in those areas with the X9 camera but again that will be a 5 figure price tag.

Likewise the Phantom 4 RTK is also discontinued. I purchased one of the last in inventory here in Australia in February. Word is however that a Phantom 4 RTK S.E. or similar is being or has been released. Evidently it is actually some what less featured than the original but least it means battery supplies should continue for a while. I have no word about what the status of the P 4 Multispectral is.

Regards
Ari
Plenty of P4 RTK in the US. I just got one in May and a client ordered 2 thru us.

Plenty of P4 RTK in the US. I just got one in May and a client ordered 2 thru us.
We were down to about 60 when I ordered mine in February but I understand that the P4RTK S.E. is identical as far as the aircraft goes just minus a few accessories such as the multicharger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic