Is $1215 a good deal for a NIB P3P w/ 2 extra batteries

Is $1215 a good deal for a NIB P3P w/ 2 extra batteries?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions: Neon Euc
That QVC deal is overpriced by about $300 (including tax & shipping).

You could buy a new P3P here on Amazon for $799 and pick up two extra batteries here on Amazon for an additional $229. Both would be tax-free and be shipped free.

I will have to save a little more for one as I only have $600 so far but liked the 5 payment option with QVC. The package deals are awesome for the ones on Amazon.
True i understand save up for a better deal i have this seller on my amazon and i recommend it quick delivery and well package. 2day shipping process on the spot

No. You can find them all day long on Amazon or ebay for $799. If you search on Amazon or ebay and do not see one NIB for $799 wait a few days and check again. You will find it. Then, check this forum in the classifieds for members selling authentic DJI batteries. I've seen them as low as $75 for a battery. Even $1100 dollars is a joke as far as I am concerned. Just my 2 cents :)
Also, if I was gonna put out $1215, I would stretch and get a P4. Even if it wasn't a pro P4 and just a standard, it's faster, battery life is longer and less prop intrusion into video. Search brother! Don't spend more than you have to.

Paul

Last edited:
If you don't mind buying a used/pre-owned unit, make sure to check craigslist in your area. I bought my P3P with two extra batteries, a case and three lens filters for $650.

Reactions: nssdrone
If you don't mind buying a used/pre-owned unit, make sure to check craigslist in your area. I bought my P3P with two extra batteries, a case and three lens filters for $650.
Similar for me, just got a p3a gently used with 3 batteries and a hard shell backpack for 650, bought it from a friend, but that's what he was going to list it for.

No that's a bad deal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31