iPad Mini no longer supported

Reaction score
Can't believe they withdrew support for the original iPad mini on the latest release of DJI Go. I've either got to fork out for a new iPad mini or make do with my phone. Not impressed.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
It's sad but expected. As the new faster aircrafts with higher resolution streaming is offered, slow tablets will not be supported.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Can't believe they withdrew support for the original iPad mini on the latest release of DJI Go. I've either got to fork out for a new iPad mini or make do with my phone. Not impressed.

I can. The 1.gen mini is terrible for flying compared to newer iPads, as its way to slow.

I have a iPad mini 2 & it still works? Is it due to the (II) version?
D.O.

Would you rather they restrict the performance and feature set of new models to accomodate older phone/tablet hardware? That won't happen. You will need to upgrade your computer also as time goes on to be able to edit the newer video formats. That's the downside of technology advancing, obsolescence.

I know all that. I work in IT. The iPad mini was working fine with the previous version and doing everything I needed it do, is there no way to get it back?

I tried restoring my original DJI Go app on my iPad mini to no avail. I bit the bullet and bought an iPad mini 2 and will trade my iPad mini. They're Still fetching £100 in Game ( U.K.)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31